Bar pub and Clubs Seasonal Workers
Jobofer.org helps U.S. Bar pub and Clubs fill staffing needs for short-term, entry level, seasonal positions at no cost for employer, including:
- Waiters / Waitresses
- Host / Hostess
- Bussers / Bus Person
- Food and Beverage
International seasonal staff arrive in the U.S. on short-term J1 Visa Work and Travel program. J1 Visa allow high school students to work for up to 4 months. The Summer Season applicants are available for employment from May/June to September/October.
Recruit High-Quality Seasonal Workers
Work Travel participants are highly motivated, adaptable and committed to making a positive contribution to your company. In addition, our applicants are:
- Pre-screened based on your criteria
- Able to speak and understand English
- Fully authorized to work in the U.S. for up to four months
- Between the ages of 18 and 28
- Currently enrolled in a university outside of the U.S.
- Flexible, open-minded, and hardworking
How It Works:
- Complete our short On-Line Employer Registration Form
- We'll send you profiles of students who meet your needs, you tell us whom you want to hire.
- We do the rest.