Dude Ranches, Guest Ranches, and Seasonal Hiring
Though there are guest ranches which welcome visitors all year round, many traditional ranch destinations are open in summer only. This means that as more visitors come during the summer months, and consequently more staff is required to serve the needs of nostalgic-minded tourists. Recruit foreign exchange students as seasonal employees and fill your seasonal entry level positions with smart, hard-working, result-committed young people from abroad.
Your dude ranch can benefit from international seasonal workers who are capable of doing a variety of jobs, including dishwashing, maintenance, kitchen staff, office work, or whatever else you need done during the hot summer months.
Jobofer.org will make the entire process as easy and hassle-free as possible, selecting appropriate candidates, submitting their documents for you to review, and settling the paperwork. It is all completely free to you as the employer. Continue reading this page to get the list of dude ranch and guest ranch job positions which are typically filled with international students who come to the US for 4 months under the J1 visa and the Work And Travel USA program.
Entry level job positions for dude ranches
Jobofer.org has years of experience in matching interested guest ranch owners with international exchange students willing to live and work in the heart of the glorious American West. Here are the typical jobs:
- Wait Staff
- Kitchen Staff
- Cabin Host
- Food and Beverage
What happens when you use seasonal employment for your ranch?
- You cover your seasonal staffing needs with young, highly motivated, English-speaking staff from 18 to 28 years old and cut costs by paying fewer taxes.
- You diversify the environment of your venue by adding a multicultural flavor.
- You get industrious, caring, sociable international workers who are committed to contributing and learning.
- You avoid trouble and paperwork by reviewing applications of reliable, pre-screened candidates which we send to you.
- You benefit from our years of experience in hiring exchange students for all kinds of guest ranches.
Why wait when you can start right now? It's all perfectly simple, just 3 easy steps!
- Fill in our Employer Registration Form
- Review the profiles of international students we'll be sending
- Don't worry about the rest