Hospitality Staffing Solutions
Summer is a great season to enjoy life, travel, and check out the wide range of options offered by the hospitality industry which includes hotels, restaurants, bars, casinos, b&b hotels, country inns & suits, conference centers, fast foods, and more.
Do you run a business
in the hospitality industry? Why don't you plan for the frantic season ahead
and prepare for the rising demand by using seasonal workers?
Young, sociable, energetic, industrious people from abroad are willing to fill various entry level positions in your company, whether you run a hotel, a pub, a casino, an inn, or a food service. We have plenty of experience in matching candidates with hospitality businesses, identifying and understanding their seasonal staffing needs and delivering seasonal staffing solutions at no cost to the employer.
We are ready to meet your staffing needs and select international students under the Work And Travel USA program, entering the country with a J1 visa which legally allows them to work for up to 4 months. Continue reading to find out about the typical job titles in the hospitality industry that we find most suitable for seasonal staffing.
Entry level job positions for the hospitality industry
From our experience, these are the most typical positions for hospitality businesses which can be perfectly filled with international seasonal workers:
- Waiters / Waitresses
- Front Desk
- Host / Hostess
- Bussers / Bus Person
- Ground Keepers
- Room Attendants
- Food and Beverage
What happens when you use seasonal employment for your hospitality business?
- You cover your seasonal staffing needs with young, highly motivated, English-speaking international staff from 18 to 28 years old and cut costs by paying fewer taxes.
- You diversify the environment of your hotel, bar, or casino by adding a multicultural flavor.
- You get industrious, caring, sociable international workers who are committed to contributing and learning.
- You avoid trouble and paperwork by reviewing applications of reliable, pre-screened candidates which we send to you.
- You benefit from our years of experience in hiring exchange students for
all kinds of hospitality businesses.
Why wait when you can start right now? It's all perfectly simple, just 3 easy steps!
- Fill in our Employer Registration Form
- Review the profiles of international students we'll be sending
- Don't worry about the rest