Need people to serve food to your guests? Try seasonal employees!
Summer is always a great, fun-filled time in the States. While most young Americans are on vacation, you still need good food servers to meet and serve your guests – and there is no shortage of guests during the warm months. It is important to pick the right people to fill your food server vacancies so that your guest service standards remain excellent.
There is an efficient solution available to you known as seasonal employment. Choose candidates for your open food server positions among energetic, outgoing, reliable exchange students who are enthusiastic about working in the States covering all your food server needs:
- Greeting guests in a polite manner, providing information and advice, taking orders, turning food orders into kitchen;
- Serving guests, delivering snacks, food and beverages, checking on and attending to the needs of guests;
- Preparing and setting up for the meal, cleaning the tables;
- Providing friendly, efficient and competent service, understanding the venue philosophy, menu and procedures, adhere to sanitary and service standards;
- Maintaining cheerful, positive attitude so that guests enjoy their time at the venue whether during a party or on a regular day;
- Referring guests to the management with any arising complaints, suggestions or issues; working closely with other team members; understanding kitchen procedures and staying updated on current events and offers.
Never let the fun stop! Let exchange students serve food to your guests!
These tasks represent only a general range of duties performed by food servers. Exact procedures of your eatery may differ from these in a way, but it won't prevent you from enjoying the benefits of seasonal hiring. Partner with Jobofer.org and select exactly the applicants you find appropriate from an extensive list of exchange students enthusiastic about working in a demanding American environment.
Register at this site, submit your needs to us, and don't worry about the rest. Just choose from the list of pre-qualified applicants all coming to the States for the summer under the J1 visa, and the paperwork will be our problem. Start now!