General Labor and Seasonal Hiring
Many companies may seek extra help and have general labor job opportunities. This need may depend less on the time of the year than typical season jobs, yet it is still a great idea to use seasonal workers for moving, packing, warehouse work, construction work, and many more. It is economically advantageous, and this adds to the positive atmosphere in your firm. It does not matter what kind of general labor you want your seasonal workers to do. Jobofer.org has tons of experience in assisting American businesses with their seasonal staffing processes, and that includes a variety of general labor positions.
The Work And Travel USA program invites international high school students to work in the States under a J1 visa. So, open-minded, hard-working and committed young people with a good command of English come to the US for up to 4 months from May to October and willingly fill all the positions smart US-based employers offer them.
We at Jobofer.org are ready help your company benefit from seasonal hiring, at no cost at all. We will identify your needs, submit applications for reviewing, and follow with the paper procedure. Reading further you fill find out about positions usually filled with international seasonal workers, from what our experience says.
Entry level general labor job positions
Dozens and dozens of successful US businesses use seasonal staffing solutions from Jobofer.org every year, and that includes companies in need for any kind of general labor. Below is the list of positions:
- Construction Workers
- Installation Crew
- Roofers Helper
- Iron workers
- General Laborers
- Window Cleaners
What happens when you use seasonal employment for your general labor needs?
- You cover your seasonal staffing needs with young, hard-working, English-speaking staff from 18 to 28 years old and cut costs by paying fewer taxes.
- You diversify the environment of your firm by adding a multicultural flavor.
- You get industrious, caring, sociable international workers who are committed to contributing and learning.
- You avoid trouble and paperwork by reviewing applications of reliable, pre-screened candidates which we send to you.
- You benefit from our years of experience in hiring exchange students for
all kinds of businesses.
Why wait when you can start right now? It's all perfectly simple, just 3 easy steps!
- Fill in our Employer Registration Form
- Review the profiles of international students we'll be sending
- Don't worry about the rest